How to know when a pullback is comming

Hello Friends

I discover by chance really… My theory I had on my mind and my wish to determine direction when I am at work. At work I dont have much time to analyze… I made a set of 6 Time frames…

m5, m30, H2, H8, D, 4D and W1.

I entered bye when Moving average was above 100 on all time frames the same time…

What happened was a DD when I did this… so I decided to go Sell instead… and so I did continue to test this…

Price goes in waves as you know… so maeby it is not that strange that an oposite wave must come when all TF goes on same direction… So far all 10 trades in a row was closed in profit… Pullback…

I will do some print screens soon on my indicators where I can detect MA on 6 TF at once…

1 Like

:joy: test this strategy with GBPUSD and see if it works

Oh it works :wink:

But to test on one pair is to time consuming… You see I search through all currency pairs to find candidates that the MA aligment is the right one … I usually do entry in 3-4 currency pairs and close the separatly or all at once when in profit… It is very unlikely that a small profit is not achieved when all TF MA is pointing in same direction… a small movent in profit is very high propability…

This is by the way a interesting strategy to create an EA that scans all pairs for aligment … and this is … 6 time frames and moving average must be above MA 100 at the same time… then this is a sell signal for TP 100 points and oposite when all MA on all TF is below MA 100 at the same time then Bye and TP 100 points…

To scan with tradingview is fast… and I am using Madrid bars indicator that show me ma.

1 Like

Do you see the light :wink: